Nashville is a home to a variety of beautifully conditioned golf courses that are always prepared to challenge players of all levels. Majority of golf courses in the city have clubhouses and restaurants, as well as full service locker rooms, so you are sure to find the level of quality and service increases with what you decide to spend.
Some of the golf courses in the city are listed below -
- Shelby Park Golf Course: - This 18-hole golf course in the city features 5,800 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.
- North Nine Golf Course: - McCabe Field offers you 9-hole golf course in the Nashville that features 3,490 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36.
- Belle Meade Course - This 18-hole golf course at the Belle Meade Country Club is very scenic in Nashville, Tennessee features 6,732 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.
- Harpeth Hills Golf Course - This golf course was designed in 1965 and was rebuilt in 1991 in order to enhance its playability. This golf course is surrounded by a natural wildlife habitat and offers a challenge to golfers of all levels.
- Springhouse Golf Course - This 18-hole golf course facility offered by the Gaylord Springs at Gaylord Opryland Resort features 7,007 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.